The guide is practical and insightful and it will take you less than one hour to read. By the time you are finished you will:
- Know how to combat nausea triggers and aversions
- Know about morning sickness remedies and strategies worth considering
- Be able to plan for your morning sickness journey
- Be able to make peace with the imperfect morning sickness diet
- Know about the fine art of managing pregnancy vomiting
- Be able to apply survive morning sickness at work
- Be able to apply survive morning sickness when you already have kids
Basically you will be a morning sickness pro.
The guide has been written by someone who has been there and back. It’s well researched and includes the insight gained from the author’s personal experience as well as wisdom picked up from other mothers, midwifes and obstetricians along the way. It will give you real help and practical ideas. No gimmicks or platitudes. No dry medical fact sheets.
You will be able to give up trawling through mountains of advice and information online to figure out what to do. You can enjoy the confidence that comes with having information you can trust at your fingertips.