Morning Sickness Information Sources
- Sources used for “When does morning sickness stop”.
- Government of Western Australia Health Department: http://healthywa.wa.gov.au/Healthy-WA/Articles/J_M/Morning-sickness
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. “Frequently asked questions.Pregnancy FAQ126. Morning sickness,” acog.org, last accessed July, 2015, http://www.acog.org/~/media/For%20Patients/faq126.pdf?dmc=1&ts=20140710T1203324342. Accessed July 10, 2014;
- Flaxman, S. M. & Sherman, P. W. Morning sickness: a mechanism for protecting mother and embryo. Q. Rev. Biol. 2000; 75, 113–148; Huxley, R. Nausea and vomiting in early pregnancy: its role in placental development; Obstet. Gynecol. 2000;95,779–782.
- Women and Newborn Health Service, King Edward Memorial Hospital, “Management of Hyperemesis Gravidarum,” wnhs.health.wa.gov, last accessed July 21, 2015, http://www.wnhs.health.wa.gov.au/